The Roof Master Kit is the complete kit for the roofing professional, allowing for continuous and point-of-contact, non-destructive surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to 6 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions. Featuring the Tramex Dec Scanner, a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner, the handheld Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner non-invasive impedance scanner and the Tramex CMEX II electronic moisture meter and Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe. This kit comes in a protective, heavy-duty wheeled carry case with die-cut foam lining.
- Non-Destructive, deep penetration moisture testing.
- 7” Pin-Probe for deep penetration.
- 7-40% readings of moisture content in Wood and 0-100 comparative readings in all other materials.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Clear, easy to read analog/digital dials.
- Battery operated (supplied)
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||BUR, non-conductive single ply roof membranes, modified bitumen and polyurethane foam roofing systems and EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finishing System).|
|Size||Packed in 2 Boxes: Box 1: 23Kg, dim: 98cm / 29cm / 52cm Box 2: 4.6Kg, dim: 49cm / 39cm / 16cm|
|Power||9 volt PP3 Batteries x 5 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||NDT RWS 100mm. NDT CMEX2 ¾" (20 mm) Pin-type Probe 7".|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9%|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- Dec Scanner mobile moisture scanner for large roofing areas.
- RWS non-destructive moisture meter.
- CMEX2 non-destructive moisture meter for concrete.
- Hand held electrode with 7" insulated pins.
- 1 x Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe (for use with CMEX2 for RH, Temperature and Dew point readings).
- Infrared Surface Thermometer.
- Telescopic Handle (for use on Roofs).
- High impact, polypropylene carrying case, with die cut foam lining.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: