A handheld electronic moisture meter used for testing moisture conditions in concrete and other floor slabs and screeds. Versatile, precise and easy to use, the Tramex CME4 allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- Designed, developed and calibrated specifically for concrete.
- Instant readings, measures up to 6% moisture content.
- Non-destructive operation per ASTM F2659 (No drilling).
- Large easy to read analogue display.
- "Hold" button freezes reading on analogue meter.
- Battery operated (Supplied).
- Strong robust design.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Stone/Tiles (Qualitative measurements).|
|Size||150mm x 85mm x 38mm (6" x 3.5" x 1.5")|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Depth of penetration||approx. 20 mm (3⁄4" )|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6 % (moisture by weight)|
|Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete||0 to 4|
|Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Anhydrite||0 to 1.9|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: