A compact kit for testing per international standards BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170 featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i2 ® relative humidity probes. The Concrete Inspection EZ Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2 ® RH probe for testing to BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe).|
|Size||350mm x 230mm x 90mm (13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5")|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete||0 - 4|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- CMEX II Digital, concrete moisture meter.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- 12 Hole liners to perform testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Easy-travel case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: