- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i2 ® RH probe for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading inlow-levell lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
All Tramex products are built with highest quality components, calibrated by hand, to exeed best industry standard and to give the user many years of service.
We supply a full one year guarantee against defects in parts & workmanship.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe).|
|Size||430mm x 345mm x 130mm (16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1")|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete||0 - 4|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- CMEX II Digital, concrete moisture meter.
- 12 Hygro-i ® RH probes for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- 25 Hole liners for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Hygro-i ® Electronic Interface Cable
- 3 Calibration check salts for RH probes.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: