The ultimate kit for pre- & post-application moisture testing of concrete slabs, wood and various other floor covering materials. Featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i2 ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i2 ® probe to monitor dew point conditions. Also featuring the Tramex MRH III for moisture measurement in wood and wood-based products in both non-invasive and pin-probe mode. The MRH III incorporates adjustable speciﬁc gravity selection, wood species calibration and temperature correction to accurately read the Moisture Content in a variety of wood species. Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Master Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Plug-in Hygro-i2 ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Fast acclimation time.
- Reusable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 and ASTM F2170.
- Measures Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive and pin-probe modes.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).|
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 volt PP3 Batteries x 3 (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CMEX II approx. ¾" (20 mm) in concrete|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Moisture content of wood||7- 40% using pin-type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- WME Non-destructive, digital moisture meter for wood.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with BS 8201 and ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 25 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to BS 8201 and ASTM F2170.
- 3 SAL75 Calibration check salts.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: