- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy
- Adjustable temperature correction
- Built-in calibrations checks for confirmed accuracy
- Reading ‘Hold’ facility
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty, light-weight aluminium construction
- Built-in pins and optional external handheld and hammer probes available
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Flooring, Water Restoration, EIFS, Roofing, Wood/Timber.|
|:::||Wood. Other various building materials for comparative readings|
|Size||188mm x 720mm x 2.75 (7.5" x 2.8" x 1.2")|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Moisture content of wood||6- 40%|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: