A compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and other cementitious materials. The Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659, and the Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170. The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. The Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i2 ® probe for in-situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards.Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.|
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||Non-destructive mode approx. 20 mm (¾")|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Moisture content of wood||Pin-type Probe 7-40%|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- Hygro-i ® RH probe and connector cable with BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 6 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170.
- Easy-travel case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: