A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. Featuring the Tramex MEP moisture meter for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i2 ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i2 ® probe. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures Moisture Content in wood. The Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i2 ® probe for in-situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MEP
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¾” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards.Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.|
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 3 (included)|
|Display||MEP Analogue. CMEX2 Digital/Backlit.|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CME4 approx. ¾" (20 mm). NDT MEP 1¼ " ( 30 mm ).|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Moisture content of wood||Pin-type Probe 7-40%. NDT MEP 5-55%.|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- CMEX2 Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials.
- HIPP1-IE Hygro-i ® probe & connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 8 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- Heavy duty carry case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: