Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in-situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MEP
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¼” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards.Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.|
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 3 (included)|
|Display||MEP Analogue. CMEX2 Digital/Backlit.|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CME4 approx. ¾" (20 mm). NDT MEP 1¼ " ( 30 mm ).|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Moisture content of wood||Pin-type Probe 7-40%. NDT MEP 5-55%.|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- CMEX2 Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with BS 8201 and ASTM F2170 tools.
- 330mm Hygro-i ® probe for in-depth RH readings.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 8 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to BS 8201 and ASTM F2170.
- Heavy duty carry case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: