The Tramex Dec Scanner is a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner designed for the instant surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems. Ideal for water leak detection in many building materials.
- Non-destructive impedance meter.
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, water leak detection, problem sourcing, and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Work in normal daylight hours.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters.
- Easy and safe to use with no regulatory restrictions or operating license required.
- Dependable solid state circuitry and rugged molded body for long-term reliability.
- Battery powered - 9 Volt PP3.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Non conductive commercial roofing membranes.|
|Weight:||Dec Scanner 9.95 Kg (24.6 lbs) - Carry Case 9.9 Kg (21.9 lbs) - Total 21.1 Kg (46.5 lbs)|
|Size||Dec Scanner 762 mm x 400 mm x 158 mm - Carry Case 980mm x 520mm x 290mm|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||Up to 15.24cm (6")|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: