The Tramex MEP Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter based on Impedance measurement which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration to over 25mm (1") into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Brick – making it ideal for testing moisture conditions in various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
- High moisture audio warning tone.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary
|:::||Water Damage Restoration, Indoor Air Quality, Pest Control, Building Surveying, Residential Roofing.|
|:::||Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.|
|Size||150mm x 85mm x 38mm (6" x 3.5" x 1.5")|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Depth of penetration||up to 30 mm (1 ¼ ") (in wood and drywall)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100|
|Moisture content of wood||5 to 30%|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: