- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration up to 1¼" in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accurate non-invasive moisture content readings from 5 to 55% MC in wood.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable Relative Humidity probe for testing of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound readings all shown on one clear display, (as well as in situ of concrete per ASTM F2170 with optional Hygro-I probes, hole liners and caps).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Roofing (membranes and insulation), EIFS.|
- MRH III – moisture and humidity meter.
- RHP-SW - Attachable RH Probe for ambient readings of RH%, Temp., Dew Point & GPP
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- Easy travel case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: